March 1, 2012

Snow


Wow, snow - almost forgot what it looked like (no, not really), but it was a surprise none the less to start March with so much fluff. With a new month upon us in this still relatively new year, it occurred to me that there are new beginnings all the time. The first year of this blog has really changed my outlook and made me more positive in my thoughts and evaluations. Then my life has been changing so much that it took all my energy to stay afloat, but I want to embrace my new beginnings and reading my own words on the side of this blog, it became obvious to me that I - again - need to go out of my way to document those little moments of the beauty of being. I can remind myself that life is beautiful and that it is wonderful to be alive, even if we are dealt a really lousy hand when we were already down. Life is not fair, but there is beauty all around those bad bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment